The “Advanced Business and Finance” is constituted by Intellectual Consortium of Drug Discovery & Technology Development Incorporation (ICDTD Inc.), Saskatchewan Canada. It is a biannually published broad-spectrum, peer-reviewed journal circulated electronically. Advanced Business and Finance Sciences cover a wide spectrum of techniques, procedures, methodology and reviews. The Editorial Board of Advanced Business and Finance takes a very active role in selecting and refereeing papers, ensuring the best quality of contemporary applications. Subscription of this Journal is free of charge. Articles will appear individually as soon as be accepted and are ready for circulation.
Aim & Scope
Advanced Business and Finance is an international journal publishing reliable reviews and high quality original articles in all areas of business and finance. We are especially interested in manuscripts reporting on inter-disciplinary studies at the cross-sections between different business modules as under;
I. Banking finance
II. Import, export, procurement logistics and inventory
III. Marketing, human resources and artificial intelligent
IV. Public administration, leadership and industrial businesses
The further detail regarding the scope of Advanced Business and Finance is as under
- Accounting & Finance
- Banking & Finance
- Banking Management
- Business & Accounting
- Business & Information Technology
- Business Accounting & Finance
- Business Feasibility Reports
- Business Studies
- Combined Studies
- Commercial Banking
- Commercial Banking & Stock Exchange
- Commercial Landing
- Computerized Accounting (Peachtree, QuickBooks & Tally
- Consumer Lending
- Corporate Auditing
- Corporate Finance
- Cost & Management Accounting
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Equality Financing
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- General Banking
- General Banking Financial Management
- Income Tax & Sale Tax
- International Banking & Finance
- Islamic Banking
- Islamic Syndicate Financing
- Managerial Accounting
- Managerial Finance
- Micro Financing
- Money, Banking & Finance
- Personal Banking
- PGD - Accounting & Finance
- Risk Management
- Specialization in Finance
- Syndicate Financing
- Takaful (Islamic Insurance)
- Working Capital Management
We believe that this broad scope of Advanced Business and Finance reflects well the ever-increasing merging between account, finance and management.
The journal will mainly publish primary research papers with findings of unusual significance and broad scientific interest. The main criteria for weighing the appropriateness of a manuscript are its originality and novelty, potential significance and interest to the field, and robustness of data. Our goal is to develop Advanced Business and Finance into an influential group journal and provide a high profile venue for dissemination of highly significant scientific findings, alternative to the existing ones.
Review articles, letters and commentaries on timely topics are also welcome, and proposals for submitting such pieces will be considered in consultation with the Editor-in-Chief. Online peer review is used to increase the efficiency of paper handling.
- The “Advanced Business and Finance” has unique features as under;
- Open access for everyone.
- Quick submission and processing.
- Rapid publishing decision.
- e-First Article for next issue
- Peer review from experts.
- Online updates, an online journal
- Published biannually
- Constituted by a perspective Canadian organization
- Provide a forum for scientists to exchange information,
- Promote knowledge and encourage research attitude all over the world.
- Negotiable and affordable processing charges
- Nominal publication fee required if manuscript accepted for publication.
- Having wide scope to publish peer reviewed research manuscripts in the developing field of sciences.
The accepted articles are posted here immediately to provide more rapid publication and better access to the scientists. These manuscripts have not been professionally edited and do not appear as they will in the final journal issue. The approved final manuscripts will be compiled biannually.
- Author’s contribution on basis of subject in Advanced Business and Finance;
- Banking finance
- Import, export, procurement logistics and inventory
- Marketing, human resources and artificial intelligent
- Public administration, leadership and industrial businesses
Type of contribution in Advanced Business and Finance;
- Original research papers
- Reviewed articles
- Case reports
- Short communications
- Letters to editor
- Characterization and Analysis,
- Techniques/ Procedures
Add Email Alert
Please log in to join the Advanced Business and Finance, subscribe to a journal, renew membership, sign up for committee service, register for meetings, update your profile, search the membership directories, or view/change your areas of expertise.