1ST PAKISTAN FOOD –NUTRITION INTERNATIONAL SUMMIT 2K19, 9TH PAK PHARMA HEALTHCARE EXPO
1. National Alliance for Safe Food
2. Advanced Multiple Incorporation
3. Riphah International University
1. B-9, Rae Ave, Block 15, Gulshan-e-Iqbal Karachi. email@example.com https://nafsfood.org/ 2. Mississauga Ontario Canada. firstname.lastname@example.org W.: http://www.advancedmultiple.ca/
3. Sector I-14, Hajj Complex, Islamabad, Pakistan. UAN: 111-RIPHAH (747424) T.: +92 (51) 844 6000-7 F.: +92 (51) 831 3141 info@ riphah.edu.pk https://www.riphah.edu.pk
Keywords: Food, nutrition, pharmaceutical.
1ST Pakistan Food –Nutrition International Summit 2k19
in conjunction with
9th PAK PHARMA HEALTHCARE EXPO
July 10-11, 2019 - Pak-China Friendship Centre, Islamabad, Pakistan.
National Alliance for Safe Food (NAFS Pakistan)
B-9, Rae Ave, Block 15, Gulshan-e-Iqbal Karachi.
With the support of:
Advanced Multiple Incorporation
Mississauga Ontario Canada
T.: +1(647) 526-0885
Riphah International University
Sector I-14, Hajj Complex, Islamabad, Pakistan.
UAN: 111-RIPHAH (747424)
T.: +92 (51) 844 6000-7
F.: +92 (51) 831 3141
© 2016 The Author(s). This open access article is distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 4.0 license.
You are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made.
You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
No additional restrictions
You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits